Tuesday, August 28, 2012

hello world there's a song that we're singin' c'mon get happy



Here we go: embarking on a journey that may possibly lead to the complete overhaul of all you hold dear. we have reached the point of no return. I have started a blog.

I know, I am always the last person to get stuff. I didn’t get a xanga until 2003. My younger sister signed me up for facebook in 2007. I wasn’t on pinterest until April. Finally, on the eve of my 5 year wedding anniversary, I am creating a blog. I know.  I can hardly look myself in the eye. I am so out of touch. But hopefully I can redeem myself through super cute baby pics and fun diy projects...? I suppose we'll see.

#letsdothis

1 comment:

  1. When I looked at your last smile box I thought to myself, "why doesn't Jenny have a blog? She seems like the type of person who would." you must have read my mind.

    ReplyDelete